jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

New year resolutions





Well, January is almost over and I haven't post a thing. You could say that I have little to tell you, but that's not entirely true, I actually have made a lot of new year resolutions, and, as it happens usually, I haven't done any of them yet.

The first one is to do a diet and a massage treatment to lose weight and corporal fat. Since I have to pay before getting the treatment, and my mum has broke one of her foot bones, I have to wait until my dad is free and can go with me to the medical centre and pay (I'm sorry, I'm not thinking in english today, so this may sound a bit unorganized). This should happen today after lunch, but I still don't know if my dad will make it.

The second resolution is to enter a gym and actually stay on it for a while, which I intend to do by means of befriending someone inside it, so we can give each other the strenghth to continue excercising. Of course i must pay for the gym also, and for that I need my dad again, so I hope today we can go to both places and get me ready to sweat and loose weight!

The next resolution is to learn how tpo drive, and that is kind of urgent now my mum is immovilized, but is the thing I want to do less. It's just that I already took a course several years ago, and it wasn't very good, so they didn't teach me how to park and stuff, so I failed the test, and I got afraid of driving giving the disastrous conditions by which I failed it... I kind of almost killed ourselves... But anyways I have been preparing myself for this for a while now, so I should be ready to start with lessons in one or two weeks.

Well those are my resolutions for the SUMMER ONLY because The rest of the year will bring me a part time job, so I can cope better with the Uni... I know it sounds like I'm on crack or something, but the thing is that my studies tend to be a tad easy, and people need a bit of stress in their lifes, so I'll get that extra bit of stress out of a job, so the Uni will seem much more ionteresting and a bit more difficult for me. Do you now see the logic in it?... well... how could you right? you don't even exist!!!

Thats all for January, I'll see you again on February... or at least I'll write for you on February, I won't actually see you, as you (assuming there IS someone who reads this blog) are in front of your own computer while I write this stuff.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario