lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

In Santiago, On Vacation, Looking for job

Good night everybody, you'll be glad to hear that I am on vacation yay!, so now I'll go look for a job hahahaha. No really, I think is the best thing to do when you pass with good grades and nearly no study, and when you are in desperate need for money so you can pay several debts that, if small, are bugging you even in your dreams... Actually, I have five debts: The first, and the bigger one I have it with an investor of my currently "standed by" project Lola-chan. Though I still have time to pay him, it's driving me crazy, because, Lola-chan won't give money for some time... and maybe never... The second debt I have is for half the amount the first one, with my mum, who lent me money to invest in some Oriflame products that I was supposed to sell quite easily, and that still refuse to leave my display shelf... The third debt is with Oriflame itself, and it again ascends to half the amount of the second debt, having to be paid in little time by God knows what means, 'cause of course I haven't got the money for it... The fourth debt I have it with my boyfriend, who very kindly lend me half the amount I currently owe to Oriflame to pay for something else a while ago... Finally, I bought a lipstick from a friend, and still haven't payed her, and the lipstick costed... yes, half the amount I owe my boyfriend, funny, huh?

Summing up, I owe a little bit of money to my friend, twice that amount to my boyfriend, twice that number to my mum and twice that sum to an investor... huh, that's kind of exponential isn't it? Putting ir that way it makes me a bit scared of my recklesness in finances...

Well as I have to pay something, I'm going to the bank tomorrow, to change all my pennies, that should in total ascend to a third of my debt with Oriflame, and that I will pay inmediately, before I spend that money in some other rubbish...

In the strange but convenient case you would like to help me by any means to pay any of my debts, I would ask you to contact me for english classes, via this blog. I'm prepared to teach pre-school kids, school kids, and university students from programmes other than english... Although, if you're reading this, you probably won't have the need of an english teacher for you or your friends, in which case, I offer you some beautiful lipsticks and eye shadows from the world renowned brand Oriflame!

So I think I'll paste an announcement offering my services as english teacher at the library next door, and probably will take a chance at some Starbucks, to see how lucky I am...

But that wasn't what I wanted to talk about at all... although I can't remember WHAT I wanted to talk about at the beggining... I just remember something about not being afraid of my english teacher anymore, and being afraid of no one at all for that matter... I can't really focus tonight, what a shame...

Anyways I have missed you, my invisible but lovely audience, and I must wellcome the two not-so-invisible persons who have taken the time to post or follow this wacky blog of mine. Thank you!... and brush your teeth!

Bye bye!

PS: I actually am afraid of someone... It's just that the Easter Bunny is so fluffy and pink... it gives me the creeps :S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario