domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

33 chilean miners have been found ALIVE after 17 days trapped at 700 meters under ground




I'm just too happy about this, so I had to public this big news. A lot of people had lost their hopes to find some of them alive, but they are all alive and well, and the rescue mission has started to send them food, medicines and water. The sad part is that they won't be able to come out the mine after another 3 or 4 months, but at least they all survived and now the wait is a hopefull one, and not an anguished one.
I must say that I admire the courage, bravery and wittness of these 33 men, and my thoughts are with them, along a great amount of positive energy.

P.S.: the picture is a message they send tied to the hammer, and it sais "We are alright, at the shelter, the 33 of us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario