jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

I'm afraid of the ETs


Although I havent read any books from Zecharia Sitchin, I'm troroughly afraid of his version of the Anunnakis. I mean, they are suposed to live quite close to us, and they sure are kind of vigilant... I guess. I think I once heard about a species living in one of Jupiter's moons, which had no craters or mounts whatsoever, and that could actually be an artificial sattelite, or spaceship, that is stationed there waiting for something... scary...

And of course I would be scared of Anunnakis, and other extraterrestrial races! My very own martians detest me! and they aren't pretty, no sir, they do everything in their power to look ugly as hell, and make me look ugly in the meantime!

So, I am afraid of ETs, because the martians I've encounter are quite a pain on the neck.

Sorry for the lack of inspiration... not a great week...

See ya around, my favourite ghosts!

Actually, I'm starting to dislike ghosts a little too.... ¬_¬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario