martes, 19 de julio de 2011

When I was a skinhead and my cupcakes :)

Today, the photos come directly from my cell phone, so that crazy looking girl with a bald head is actually me, and no, I've never actually been a skinhead, and I don't think I'll ever be, thank you for the vote of trust, but YES I cut my hair off quite a while ago, and that's how I looked when I came off the beauty parlor and at the end of this post you'll see how I look now.
.
.
.

Did you look at it already?
Yes?
Ok, then I can continue.
As you may have noticed on the bottom picture, I have a sweet looking pastry on my hand, and I must say, most proudly, that that little pastry is one of the first stack of cupcakes I have ever made.


And Even though I shouldn't, I must say that they looked adorable, and tasted delicious! The only thing was that my papers were average white ones, and that they came out of the oven stained and transparent, as you can see. The recipee and decoration, by the way, are a step by step copy of those Alma does, at her fabulous blog: http://www.objetivocupcake.com/, at the sundae cupcakes entry.

Then I made a cake with the same recipee (less the chocolate cover and plus a berries' jam filling) that I didn't even bother to photograph, because I screw up the decoration big time (even thou it came out just as delicious as the cupcakes), and with the remains I made a secon stack:


Finally, I used the remaining icing on these mini-cupcakes I made for a visit from my sister:

As you can see, there's a lot of them, but I made them this afternoon, and there are now 7 left... and I believe those seven won't survive till tomorrow (Of course I gave some to my sister and some to my cousin, who came afterwards and emphatically specified that his fiancée wouldn't even get to see them), but as I write the mini cupcakes are slowly disapiearing into my and my mum's stomach hehehe.

So, my beautiful phantoms (that's right, one of the good things of being imaginary followers and readers of my blog is that you all get to be beautiful), I'll leave you with the promised photo that shows my scruffy look, and my cute cupcake :)

Hugs and kisses (and that's the other good thing of being my followers ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. Again, you look beautiful with that haircut =)
    I feel proud of your cooking skills! those cupcakes just look delicous ^-^ and so~ adorable *o*
    I hope I can taste them again one of these days. I'm sorry we've been estranged from each other this last time. Let's plan sth =P

    As always, it's a pleasure tu read your posts =3
    And of course, I'm not a phantom... wait, hmmm... well... nah, I'm not xD

    Love ya! <3 :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. XD thank god you decided to post Yesse! I can't reach you any other way!
    Love you lots, and please, please, please, please come and visit me, I promess that If you do I'll cook you a whole badge of cupcakes!!

    ResponderEliminar