martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

Bad thoughts



So here we are. A lot of time has passed since my last confession (I mean post), and all I have to say is that I'm a sinner, 'cause I've been having bad thoughts, and dreams, and wishes. But that's not the bad part, the worst (and what's making me feel like a rat) is that I enjoy such toughts, dreams and wishes, and even though I tell myself I shan't fall into temptation, I keep having and enjoying those damn thoughts (and dreams and wishes, of course).

The only thing I can say to my favor is that I'm currently producing something based on that stuff instead of daydreaming or reading it out of my system. That's right, writing this sh***t IS considered a productive way of using my time... who would say, huh?

So anyyyway, I'm sick of feeling like a rat, and I'll do something about it: I'll try and entertain you ghosts of mine for a little while. How, you ask? well, I tell you, I have absolutely no idea.... Any piece of advice?
.
.
.
Oh, that's right, you're ghosts, and generally mute, you haven't have fun since you actually existed, so you cannot help ME being a bit more entertaining... That actually helps me feel better about myself, even if I'm still in my ratty mood, I could be doing a lot worse, like you, and not existing at all... hum, thank you phantom hord, I feel much better now. I guess I can rely on you from now on, for whenever I'm down :)

So, that would be it!

Have a nice eternity of boredom!!

PS: I don't actually BELIEVE I'm a sinner... that's for people who believe in Christmas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario