jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

The Russians

Hello children! Sorry for the delay in this publication, but I wasn't in the right mood, apparently. Today I'm going to talk to you about something funny that happened to me about a week ago. I always go to a certain pub with my boyfriend, and in that pub we always drink a couple of russians: a Black russian for him, and a White one for me. Getting aware of that situation, it ocurred to me that I could work with this "russian thing" to make a short story, and I decided to write a sketch. It became a long story, and I still don't start writing it properly, but tyhe beggininng of it is already defined. It's about a couple that tends to go to a certain famous and prosperous pub, and always drinks black and white russians. Soon they became well known by the waiters and waitresses, who, behind their backs, call the "the russians". The story develops into a crazy plot, but the idea is that you don't feel the trasition. Well the thing is that the last time that we went to the real certain pub, a waiter that has served us a couple of times went absentmindedly to our table, and then, when he realized it was us, he said "Oh, hello you're the russians right?, so one and one with you two" and he was leaving before we could place our legitimate orders!!! (which included a white and a black russian, but acompanied by some sandwiches). It was hilarious. Of course we didn't tell him about my story in progress, but we couldn't stop thinking about it for awhile.

Ok I think that's all. I still don't recover my writing mood. So see you at the other side of the mirror!!!! (assuming that you readers are only a product of my imagination)
Image available in http://friendseat.com/White-Russian-Cocktail-Recipe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario