martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Alice in Wonderland


So, since yesterday I am two things:
1.- Almost aware of the courses and timetable I'll be having for the next semester, and
2.- An associate of my local library.
Both are quite impotant for different reasons: The first one because I'm starting my classes on monday, but I haven't been able to inscribe any courses, and I'm dead nervous about that, although all the secretaries assured me that on monday I will be able to inscribe them properly, I sometimes have a hard time trusting them, because, lets face it, burocracy in my university (as in almost every university in my country and, i suspect, the world) is pretty shitty... Sorry, I don't know if I can swear in this blog... after all I wanted it blocked for all the mature content... should I censore the swear words from now on??? not that I swear a lot though... Maybe I should ask my nonexistent readers about that topic, what do you think????
OK it's decided, If I get one comment asking me to censore the swear words I'll do it, so If you are really there and have an oppinion about it, hurry and comment, or you may be stuck with what other people may want...
Well as I was saying, My university burocracy is quite annoying, and I never know what to believe and what to take as complete and utter crap (see? I may even start swearing loudly just to get a comment back!). But anyway, I'm comming tomorrow too, so if there are any changes I'll know. For now the thing that worries me the most is that on monday and tuesday I will be having classes at 8 o'clock in the morning, which is AWFUL! because besides eating, the thing that i love the most in this world is sleeping until at least 9 AM, I literally SUFFER getting up early, but what the heck, it must be good for my health after all don't you think? besides, it won't be the first time I get up early (and I'm sure it won't be the last one eather, or the last one I miss class because I overslept...).

So the other event is important because it gave me the oportunity to reread a classic that I've been kind of obsessed with recently: "Alice in Wonderland" (although they didn't have it in english so I had to read it in spanish), and I was really pleased. I can publicly announce that I love that story. It's quite intelligent, though twisted like the most, and that's the beauty of it actually, I now am about to make an improvement in this blog by returning to the actual theme of it: The stuff I aesthethicaly like.
So I've realized that anything that goes beyond the laws of reality atracts me deeply. On top of that, the dream-like quality of this story (That also can be found in a lot of Miyazaki's work, which I adore), in the sense that the interconection between an episode and the next is almost always erratic and often leaves you wandering how you got there in the first place . To me that is very appealing. So, do I love to evade reality? maybe is that, but not only that, I think.
Sometimes, like today, I find myself dreaming the most intrincated and entertaining story ever, something that I can't follow or reproduce later, when I try to tell my dream to another person. but when I think about it, it turns to be the most wonderfull of stories. I have never been able to write one of them, or something close to them. Alright, I'm no very constant on the exercise of writing, but I got a bit frustrated, years ago, by my incapability of writing down my dreams as the magical stories that they were. Maybe that's wy I feel attracted to this kind of tales, because I've always have the feeling that the best stories ever are the ones that happen in dreams, and to have the quality to reproduce a dream is a very rare, and, to my oppinion, a very precious talent.

So, finally I wrote down a bit of wat I'm supposed to be writting. I feel marvelled, because I was never able to say this to anyone before, maybe not even to myself!, and even when there's no one there to read me, I'm now very happy to have started this blog. Now the question is, if there IS someone reading, what do you think of this? Do you share my oppinions on this matter? or do you think I'm just ranting as badly as ever? I promise I won't freak out if I find a comment on this blog, even if I at first mistake you with a cyber ghost or something like that... you're not a ghost right?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario