viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

About this blog

Hey everyone, I'm Paola, and though I'm a spanish native speaker, I decided to write this blog in english 'cause I'm an english student and i thought that I could use the practice, so if your native language is english and you spot any mistakes, please, make me know, I'll try and change it as soon as I can.
Now you may think that this is a poor reason for writing a blog, and I agree with you, so I decided to write about my personal tastes... Ok this may also be a lousy idea for a blog, but hey! perhaps there are other people who like what I like!
Well, actually I already know that there are other people who like what I like, because I can find a lot of that kind of stuff on the web, like, Harry Potter info, fan-art and fanfics, other fantasy books or book reviews, lolita costumes and drawings, cupcakes and muffin recipies, and a lot of other dorky and/or girly kind of stuff, but what I want to talk about the most is of my notion of "cuteness"... I believe I'm a little all over the place in regard of my personal tastes, so I frecuently find myself buying a lot of unmatching clothes and accesories or unnecesary notebooks and other cute stuff, so I thought that maybe if I wrote about it, my head would get a bit more clarified... Well, usually that doesn't happen when I'm writting or right after doing so, but much much later, when I reread my rants in order.
Soooo, I'm so sorry to bother you with all this nonesense, but I thought that a Blog was a better idea than a paper journal, 'cause my hand won't hurt at the end of the entry and 'cause maybe, just maybe, I could find a couple of people who wanted to read me. If that's so I would be thrilled.

OK so, Good bye for now, and I hope to see you soon! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario